FIELD GRADE REPRODUCTION
WWII USMC MARINE P41 HBT SUMMER COMBAT FIELD JACKET. CORRECT O.D. GREEN HBT MATERIAL, ANTIQUE COPPER USMC MARKED BUTTONS. AUTHENTIC CUT AND FIT.
These are the herringbone twill uniforms that U.S. Marines wore in the Pacific campaigns of WWII from Guadalcanal through the flag raising atop Mt. Suribachi on Iwo Jima, all the way up to the Inchon landing during the Korean War.
Please note: just like originals these are oversized 1 inch around the chest. Order your normal size accordingly.
- Size S: 41″ Sleeve: 23″ Length: 28″(from shoulder to bottom)
- Size M: 43″ Sleeve: 24″ Length: 29″(from shoulder to bottom)
- Size L: 45″ Sleeve: 25″ Length: 30″(from shoulder to bottom)
- Size XL: 47″ Sleeve: 26″ Length: 31″(from shoulder to bottom)
- Size XXL: 49″ Sleeve: 27″ Length: 32″(from shoulder to bottom)
- Size 3XL: 52″ Sleeve 28″ Length: 33″ (from shoulder to bottom)