MUSEUM QUALITY REPRODUCTION.
PLEASE NOTE: MADE TO ORDER ITEM, ALLOW 8 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY
This is a standard issue TUNIC to the majority of WWI US Army troops serving in the AEF IN 1918
The wool is a little coarser and the color is more towards the brown shade. It has a standing collar and comes without the national seal subdued rim eagle buttons. It is double stitched to stand the rigours of renaction in the same color thread as the AEF tunic wool. No synthetic threads are used any where on this coat or tunic. There are 4 patch pockets with upper flaps and lower inside pockets and two non-tapered shoulder tabs. It is lined with cotton drill lining and has an inside breast slit pocket. It has plain cuffs and all seams, back and front, are double stitched.
- SMALL: CHEST: 38″ SLEEVE: 23″ NECK: 15.5″
- MEDIUM: CHEST:40″ SLEEVE: 24″ NECK 16″
- MEDIUM/LARGE: CHEST: 42″ SLEEVE: 24.5 NECK: 16.5″
- LARGE: CHEST: 44″ SLEEVE: 25″ NECK: 17″
- LARGE/XLARGE: CHEST:46″ SLEEVE: 25.5″ NECK 17.5″
- XLARGE: CHEST: 48″ SLEEVE: 26″ NECK: 18″
- 2XLARGE: CHEST: 50″ SLEEVE: 27″ NECK: 19″
- 3XLARGE: CHEST: 52″ SLEEVE 28″ NECK 20″
- 4XLARGE: CHEST: 54″ SLEEVE 29″ NECK 21″
NEED A LONG OR SHORT SIZE? PLEASE SELECT FROM THE DROP DOWN MENU AND ADD TO THE TUNIC ORDER.