MUSEUM QUALITY REPRODUCTION
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR ON HAND SIZES, ALL OTHER SIZES TAKE 3-4 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY
WWI US AMRY M1917 WOOL TUNIC.
This is a reproduction of the WWI US Army American Doughboy M1917 Wool Enlisted Uniform Service Coat Jacket – officially known as Coat, Wool, OD, M1917. This heavy duty wool WWI American Army uniform jacket has a full button front, removable buttons, shoulder loops, stand up closed collar with insignia disc holes, four front patch pockets and an interior chest pocket. It is made from a coarser heavier wool.
PLEASE NOTE: HAND MADE TO ORDER: PLEASE ALLOW 7-8 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY.
This uniform is made from a correctly made heavy olive wool melton custom woven to our exacting specs in finish, weight and shade. We include genuine mil-spec armybuttons in the appropriate sizes.
- Size S: 38″ Sleeve: 23″ Length: 28″(from shoulder to bottom)
- Size M: 40″ Sleeve: 24″ Length: 29″(from shoulder to bottom)
- Size M/L 42″ Sleeve 25″ Length 29″ (from shoulder to bottom)
- Size L: 44″ Sleeve: 25″ Length: 30″(from shoulder to bottom)
- Size L/XL 46″ Sleeve 26″ Length 31 (from shoulder to bottom)
- Size XL: 48″ Sleeve: 26″ Length: 31″(from shoulder to bottom)
- Size XXL: 50″ Sleeve: 27″ Length: 32″(from shoulder to bottom)
- Size 3XL: 54″ Sleeve 29″ Length: 34″ (from shoulder to bottom)
LONG SIZES ADD AN ADDITIONAL 2″ IN THE SLEEVE
NEED SOMETHING LARGER OR LONGER? ORDER CUSTOM SIZE. WE WILL CONTACT YOU FOR EXACT MEASUREMENT NEEDS.