MUSEUM GRADE REPRODUCTION
WWI US ARMY DOUGH BOY INFANTRY M1917 OFFICER WOOL COMBAT FIELD TUNIC. CUSTOM MADE BY MAN THE LINE.
PLEASE NOTE: HAND MADE TO ORDER: PLEASE ALLOW 6-8 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY.
This is the standard issue TUNIC to the majority of WWI US Army Officers serving in the AEF from 1917-1918.
The 100% wool is a little coarser and the color is more towards the olive drab shade.
It has a standing collar and comes without the national seal subdued rim eagle buttons. It is double stitched to stand the rigours of renaction in the same color thread as the AEF tunic wool. No synthetic threads are used any where on this coat or tunic. There are 4 patch pockets with flaps and two non-tapered shoulder tabs. It is lined with silk.
It has plain cuffs and all seams, back and front, are double stitched.
- Size S: 38″ Sleeve: 23″ Length: 28″(from shoulder to bottom)
- Size M: 40″ Sleeve: 24″ Length: 29″(from shoulder to bottom)
- Size M/L 42″ Sleeve 25″ Length 29″ (from shoulder to bottom)
- Size L: 44″ Sleeve: 25″ Length: 30″(from shoulder to bottom)
- Size L/XL 46″ Sleeve 26″ Length 31 (from shoulder to bottom)
- Size XL: 48″ Sleeve: 26″ Length: 31″(from shoulder to bottom)
- Size XXL: 50″ Sleeve: 27″ Length: 32″(from shoulder to bottom)
- Size 3XL: 54″ Sleeve 29″ Length: 34″ (from shoulder to bottom)
LONG SIZES ADD AN ADDITIONAL 2″ IN THE SLEEVE
NEED SOMETHING LARGER OR LONGER? ORDER CUSTOM SIZE. WE WILL CONTACT YOU FOR EXACT MEASUREMENT NEEDS.