FIELD GRADE REPRODUCTION
WWI GERMAN M1907/10 FELDROCK TUNIC.
The M19-7/10 Feldrock was the pre and early war tunic used by the German Army. This tunic was the primary issued tunic at the start of the war. It can still be seen in use well into the last days of WWI.
Made in feldgrau cloth, fastening with a single row of eight buttons whose type of metal and design varied according to the regiment. Pre- and early war, the buttons were issued in a laquered finish, either gold or silvered, not in polished brass as supposed. Some Lander had their own pattern, such as the most-common Prussian Crown or the Bavarian lion pattern.
Most infantry regiments had the turned-down collar, the front edge, and the simulated three-button pocket flaps in the tails were piped red.
The feldgrau Achselklappen (shoulder straps) were detachable and piped in a color that identified the army corps to which the regiment belonged, also bore a red number or monogram identifying the regiment.
SHOULDER BOARDS FOR DISPLAY ONLY AND ARE NOT INCLUDED
- Size S Chest: 40″ Sleeve: 23″ Length: 29″(from shoulder to bottom)
- Size M Chest: 42″ Sleeve: 24″ Length: 30″(from shoulder to bottom)
- Size L Chest: 44″ Sleeve: 25″ Length: 31″(from shoulder to bottom)
- Size XL Chest: 46″ Sleeve: 26″ Length: 32″(from shoulder to bottom)
- Size XXL Chest: 48″ Sleeve: 27″ Length: 33″(from shoulder to bottom)
- Size 3XL Chest: 50″ Sleeve: 28″ Length: 34″ (from shoulder to bottom)
- Size 4XL Chest: 52″ Sleeve: 29″ Length: 35″ (from shoulder to bottom)
NEED A DIFFERENT SIZE? ORDER CUSTOM AND WE WILL CONTACT YOU FOR YOUR DETAILS.