FIELD GRADE REPRODUCTION
WWII GERMAN LUFTWAFFE M38 AFRIKA KORP DAK TROUSERS
The Luftwaffe tropical uniform differed significantly from the Army version. Air force uniforms were made of a yellowish-khaki cotton twill that proved to be a more effective camouflage color in the North African desert than Army olive, although the latter did fade to a sage-tan color with use and sun exposure. Its cut was also considered more practical and suited to the local climate than that of the early Army tropical uniform, with loosely cut trousers, a closed-collar tunic, and tan shirt. Unlike the Army, no special tropical overcoat was issued. Headgear, also in tan, initially consisted of a sidecap, pith helmet, or a unique tropical peaked cap design with detachable neckshade, although the latter was eventually replaced with a version of the Army M40 tropical cap in Luftwaffe tan.
- Size S Trouser – Waist: 32″ Inseam: 28″ Full length: 40”
- Size M Trouser – Waist: 34″ Inseam: 29″ Full length: 41”
- Size L Trouser – Waist: 36″ Inseam: 30″ Full length: 42”
- Size XL Trouser – Waist: 38″ Inseam: 31″ Full length: 43”
- Size XXL Trouser – Waist: 40″ Inseam: 32″ Full length: 44”
- Size 3XL Trouser – Waist: 42″ Inseam 33″ Full Length 45″
- Size 4XL Trousers- Waist 44″ Inseam 34″ Full Length 46″
NEED A BIGGER SIZE? ORDER CUSTOM. WE WILL CONTACT FOR SPECIFIC SIZE.
PLEASE NOTE: LIMITED STOCK ON HAND, PLEASE INQUIRE FOR AVAILABILITY OR ALLOW 4-6 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY!