REPRODUCTION WWII US ARMY 2ND INFANTRY DIVISION “INDIAN HEAD” HELMET DECAL.
HOW TO APPLY DECALS:
1. Immerse the decal in water.
2. When the decal is just moveable on the paper, remove from the water. This will take a minute or two. There is no exact time. It depends on the water temperature, the decal, and probably the time of the month. Just check it every 20-30 seconds to see whether it is ready.
3. Gently rub the decal around on the paper backing to pick up as much of the glue as possible. This can be tricky with the LW eagles as the wings are fragile. How do you tell that the glue has been picked up? Once the glue has been picked up, the decal will slide easily across the paper.
4. Apply decal to desired location on the helmet.
5. Using your thumb or index finger covered with a damp cloth, gently work the air bubbles out from under the decal by pushing them from the center toward the sides.
6. Allow to dry 24 hours.