MUSEUM GRADE REPRODUCTION
WWI BRITISH 1905 SERVICE DRESS CAP.
- WW1 British Army trench cap was issued to Tommy soldiers from 1915 to soldiers serving in the trenches as it was more practical to wear and carry in their pocket when wearing a brodie helmet as the stiff SD cap proved impractical.
Features: Soft floppy top, Soft stitched peak, 2 brass GS buttons, Leather chinstrap
- SMALL (EURO: 56, US: 7)
- MEDIUM (EURO: 58, US: 7 1/4TH)
- LARGE (EURO:59, US: 7 3/8THS)
- XLARGE( EURO:60, US: 7 5/8THS)
- 2XLARGE (EURO: 61-62, US: 7 7/8THS)