MUSEUM QUALITY REPRODUCTION
WWI US ARMY DOUGH BOY INFANTRY M1917 OFFICER WOOL FLANNEL COMBAT FIELD SHIRT. CUSTOM MADE BY MAN THE LINE.
PLEASE NOTE: HAND MADE TO ORDER: PLEASE ALLOW 6-8 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY.
The shirts are made in correct “cotswool” (cooton-wool) flannel in olive drab (OD) color. No synthetic thread or fabric is used in their construction. The thread used is also olive drab in color. The fabric is pre-shrunk and can be machine washed. The shirt is attached with elbow patches for reinforcing.
THESE ARE SOME OF THE BEST WWI FLANNEL SHIRTS ON THE MARKET.
Was coming to see these shirts still issued for the early parts of WWII for both US and USMC soldiers.
- Size S: 38″ Sleeve: 23″ Length: 28″(from shoulder to bottom)
- Size M: 40″ Sleeve: 24″ Length: 29″(from shoulder to bottom)
- Size M/L 42″ Sleeve 25″ Length 29″ (from shoulder to bottom)
- Size L: 44″ Sleeve: 25″ Length: 30″(from shoulder to bottom)
- Size L/XL 46″ Sleeve 26″ Length 31 (from shoulder to bottom)
- Size XL: 48″ Sleeve: 26″ Length: 31″(from shoulder to bottom)
- Size XXL: 50″ Sleeve: 27″ Length: 32″(from shoulder to bottom)
- Size 3XL: 54″ Sleeve 29″ Length: 34″ (from shoulder to bottom)
LONG SIZES ADD AN ADDITIONAL 2″ IN THE SLEEVE
NEED SOMETHING LARGER OR LONGER? ORDER CUSTOM SIZE. WE WILL CONTACT YOU FOR EXACT MEASUREMENT NEEDS.