MUSEUM GRADE REPRODUCTION
PLEASE NOTE: CUSTOM MADE ITEM, PLEASE ALLOW 7-8 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY
This is the standard issue TUNIC to the majority of Pre-ww1 (world war1, wwi) And many US Army troops serving in the AEF from 1917-1918 still wore this pattern.
The wool is a little coarser and the color is more towards the olive drab shade. It has a rolling collar and comes without the national seal subdued rim eagle buttons. It is double stitched to stand the rigours of There are 4 patch pockets with bellowed flaps and two non-tapered shoulder tabs. It is lined with khaki cotton drill lining and has an inside breast slit pocket. It has pointed cuffs and all seams, back and front, are double stitched.
- SMALL: CHEST: 38″ SLEEVE: 23″ NECK: 15.5″
- MEDIUM: CHEST:40″ SLEEVE: 24″ NECK 16″
- MEDIUM/LARGE: CHEST: 42″ SLEEVE: 24.5 NECK: 16.5″
- LARGE: CHEST: 44″ SLEEVE: 25″ NECK: 17″
- LARGE/XLARGE: CHEST:46″ SLEEVE: 25.5″ NECK 17.5″
- XLARGE: CHEST: 48″ SLEEVE: 26″ NECK: 18″
- 2XLARGE: CHEST: 50″ SLEEVE: 27″ NECK: 19″
- 3XLARGE: CHEST: 52″ SLEEVE 28″ NECK 20″
- 4XLARGE: CHEST: 54″ SLEEVE 29″ NECK 21″